01 Mar BIG BOYS TOYS Expo, Townsville
When: 18 – 19 April 2020.
Where: Townsville Turf Club, Cluden Park, Racecourse Road, Cluden.
NOT for the faint hearted the BIG BOYS TOYS EXPO being held at Cluden Park Racecourse in Townsville is going to be a ‘Mega Show’ and definitely worth checking out. Over two days it has it all:
- Cars (fast and furious, luxury + utility)
- Caravans (tonnes of them)
- Boats (super boats, racing boats + tinnies)
- Jet skis
- Fishing gear
- Camping gear
- RC hobbies
- And much more!
There’ll also be some seriously good entertainment making the Townsville expo a massive event. You’ll be thrilled with JetPack stunt shows – 4×4 displays – motorbike stunts – monster truck shows – inflatable fun – helicopters – and plenty of hot rods, muscle cars and vintage/classic cars on show.
BIG BOYS TOYS EXPO has every ‘toy’ you could ever wish for!
Throw in some kid’s entertainment, interactive stalls and a delicious foodie area with food trucks and you have the perfect family or mate’s day out! You can even bring your pet dog if on a leash!
Dates and times:
- Saturday 18 + Sunday 19 April 2020
- 9am – 4pm both days
- Townsville Turf Club, Cluden Park Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Cluden, Queensland.
Register to receive updates including ticket sales details on the BIG BOYS TOYS facebook page.
- Disabled and Carers – with your cards: FREE
- Children Under 6 years: FREE
- Concession – Government issued concession cards, Seniors, vets: Concession Price
- IF YOU ARE OVER 80 Years: come on down for FREE!
BEST PLACE TO STAY in Townsville with absolute waterfront views?
Enjoy a night or two at the Mariners North Holiday Apartments. Our Apartments are a short 15 minute drive from Cluden. You can select from two or three bedroom spacious and fully appointed apartments, all with amazing waterfront views. BOOK NOW
Image: Big Boys Toys Expo