20 Oct Great Barrier Reef snorkelling
If you are holidaying at or just visiting Townsville you must take a trip out to the Great Barrier Reef for a snorkelling adventure. It’s definitely a bucket list activity!
Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive has a 14m custom built vessel that will take you out for the day to snorkel some of the best sites on the pristine outer regions of the stunning Great Barrier Reef.
Renowned worldwide as the world’s largest reef system, you’ll see an amazing array of marine life and get up-close to see animals such as turtles, stingrays and myriads of fish and corals, all in very clear water with great visibility.
The boat has lots of full shade areas to protect you from the sun, a sundeck if you want to work on your tan, toilet and a shower. And of course you’ll be accompanied by a highly experienced and professional crew.
Book a Great Barrier Reef snorkelling adventure today!
- An amazing full day on an Outer Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise
- All snorkelling equipment including wetsuits
- Full demonstration & instruction
- Delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Refreshments (cold water, cordial, tea & coffee)
When tours depart from and when:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Sundays
- From Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville at 7.25am
Things you need to bring:
- Camera – underwater would be fantastic if you have one.
Need to know:
- Hotel transfers are not included
- Children must be 6 years or older
For more information and to book a tour visit: Townsville Great Barrier Reef Snorkel tour
Looking for somewhere to stay with water views?
Situated right on The Strand, Mariners North Holiday Apartments has everything you could need within easy strolling distance. With an average of 320 days of sunshine per year it always feels like summer in Townsville. This makes it the perfect place to catch up with friends on a group holiday, enjoy a break with the family or provide an inspiring location for your next corporate trip.