17 Sep Reef HQ Aquarium Tickets
Beat the queues and book your Reef HQ Aquarium tickets online!
The Reef HQ Aquarium tickets will give you access to one of the best available exhibits that showcases life on the Great Barrier Reef. As the world’s only living coral reef aquarium, you’ll be able to see an incredible variety of corals and marine life without putting on a snorkel and mask including:
- massive groupers
- thousands of vibrant fish of all shapes and sizes
- and more!
There’s a range of talks throughout the day, different viewing areas and even a dedicated reef-themed kids play area. Reef HQ is also dedicated to the conservation and rehabilitation of marine life. You can join a behind-the-scenes tour of the Reef HQ Turtle Hospital, where injured and sick turtles are rehabilitated before being released back into the wild.
This is one of Townsville’s must see attractions.
Open daily from 9.30am – 5pm, excluding Christmas Day
2-68 Flinders Street, Townsville
- World’s largest living coral reef aquarium
- 5 million litre Coral Reef exhibit
- Daily talks & tours designed to educate visitors about the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- 30am – Predator Dive Show
- 12pm – Turtle hospital Talk & Tour
- 30pm – Animal Feeding Tour
- 30pm – Turtle Hospital Talk & Tour
- Adult – $28 per person
- Child (5-16 years) – $14 per person
- Concession – $22 per person
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – $70
To purchase your Reef HQ Aquarium tickets and for more information visit: Townsville Reef HQ
- General admission
- Daily talks and tours
Best place to stay in Townsville with absolute waterfront views?
Enjoy a night or two at the Mariners North Holiday Apartments as part of your experience. Our Apartments are a short 10 minute walk from the Reef Headquarters Aquarium. You can select from two or three bedroom spacious and fully appointed apartments all with amazing waterfront views. BOOK NOW