06 Nov Townsville and Magnetic Island SUPER SAVER Pass
For the best of Townsville experiences you can’t go past the Townsville and Magnetic Island SuperSaver Pass. With one pass see Koalas and other wildlife, visit an amazing aquarium, kick back on an island paradise and much more!
This pass is one of the best value ways to experience the diversity of tropical Queensland.
- Use a full day bus pass to explore Magnetic Island’s 23 spectacular bays and golden beaches, fringing reefs, wildlife, water sports and walking trails
- Enjoy a high speed catamaran ferry from Townsville to Magnetic Island and back
- Hold a koala or crocodile at Bungalow Bay Koala Village on Magnetic Island and see an array of other cute and cuddly Australian wildlife
- Visit the amazing Reef HQ Aquarium in Townsville, the world’s largest living coral reef aquarium and see an array of marine life including sharks and stingrays
- Discover the natural and cultural heritage of North Queensland at the Museum of Tropical Queensland.
The Pass is valid over a course of 7 days, meaning you’ll be able to space out the experiences in a time frame that suits you. It includes:
- Return ferry cruise from Townsville to Magnetic Island
- All day Magnetic Island bus pass
And Entry to:
- Bungalow Bay Koala Sanctuary on Magnetic Island
- REEF HQ Aquarium
- Museum of Tropical Qld.
- Adult: $114
- Child (5-14 years): $58.50
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children): $298
- Vouchers must be redeemed at the SeaLink ticket counter in the Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville. You will then be issued with all your tickets that are included in this package
- All entry tickets MUST be used within 7 days from the commencement of the first activity or attraction
- Please note the booking date selected will be for the ferry.
What’s not included?
- Food or beverages
Operating Hours – including Christmas:
- Ferries operate daily from approximately 5.30am to 10.30pm (limited services on 25 December)
- Magnetic Island buses operate daily from approximately 6am to 9.25pm (limited services on 25 December)
- Bungalow Bay Koala Village operates 3 daily wildlife presentations at 10am, 12 noon and 2.30pm (closed on 25 December)
- Reef HQ Aquarium open daily from 9.30am to 5pm (closed25 December)
- Museum of Tropical Qld open daily from 9.30am to 5pm (closed 25 December, Good Friday and the morning of 25 April)
>>> CLICK HERE to purchase your Townsville and Magnetic Island SuperSaver Pass.
Best place to stay in Townsville with absolute waterfront views?
If you are after accommodation with absolute waterfront views then stay at Mariners North Holiday Apartments. You can select from two or three bedroom spacious and fully appointed apartments all with amazing waterfront views. BOOK NOW